Scared And Nervous About Going Green?
Take a deep breath. Relax. Going green doesn’t have to be scary. It doesn’t have to be difficult. It doesn’t have to be expensive. And it doesn’t have to be all at once—think of it as a process.
It’s important to take that journey. The world is demanding that companies take the right steps to preserve the planet, and abandoning those companies who aren’t willing to improve their environmental profile. You need to have an executive team that’s trained in environmental issues, can respond to this trend, and make it your own—and/or a highly knowledgeable consultant in place.
And it’s less scary if you have a guide. With 40+ years in both the green world—starting as a 13-year-old with the first Earth Day in 1970—and the business world (starting his writing and marketing career two years later), Shel Horowitz can be the “Sherpa” for you and your company’s green journey.
If you’re the kind of client Shel feels he can help, he’ll work with you to…
- Identify the “low-hanging fruit”: the easy, inexpensive (often free) things you can do right away to establish yourself as a green company, lower your corporate carbon footprint, and consume fewer resources (energy, water, raw materials)
- Show you opportunities to create new offerings that provide profit as they make a meaningful difference turning hunger and poverty into sufficiency, war and violence into peace, or catastrophic climate change into planetary balance
- Build a green corporate culture, where your employees become more motivated and productive—and give you the best ideas for going green
- Develop a long-term strategy for going more deeply green, covering the cost through the savings achieved through the “low-hanging fruit” steps
- Turn your green commitments into ongoing marketing advantages
As a green business profitability expert, best-selling/award-winning author of Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green and seven other books (plus hundreds of articles related to green business), international speaker/trainer, and skilled copywriter/consultant with more than 30 years experience, Shel is uniquely qualified to help you. He can offer as much or as little assistance as you need, and also can connect you with people in his network of other consultants with deep expertise in specific areas.
If you qualify, Shel can provide individual strategic marketing and green profitability consulting…presentation to your group…training for your employees…marketing materials development—or any combination. You can purchase as little as a single hour of his time or have him work on a single document—on up to high-level ongoing strategic consulting. His rates are affordable, and you get significant discounts for quantity. And for starters, he’ll give you 30 minutes of my time, at no charge, if your answers demonstrate that you’ll benefit from his services. Just fill out this questionnaire—so Shel can provide maximum help in that half-hour, and then you can schedule your no-cost consultation. (Note: if you qualify, you’ll receive a more in-depth questionnaire to fill out before we talk.):