Even more remarkable: once they “realized” that the conditions were, in fact, different, the pain subsided quickly. Within about three minutes, my leg was no longer hurting. Another couple of minutes and my arm felt fine too.
If I’m reading the signals correctly, the implications are that any body part not only has a memory, but has emotions and even thought.
- About Shel/Blog
- Green & Profitable Column
- About the Column
- Column Format
- How to Run “Green And Profitable” in Your Publication
- Subscribe as an Individual
- Endorsement from Jay Conrad Levinson, Creator of Guerrilla Marketing
- Sample Columns
- Shel’s Qualifications
- Why Your Readers Will Benefit
- Claim Your Organization’s Place as a Green Thought Leader—Build Customer Loyalty
- PR/Marketing Agencies: Increase Clients’ Reputation
- Have Shel Speak
- About the Book